For our headquarters in Munich we are looking for you at the next possible date as our new Product Owner (f/m)
The censhare Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The best of breed applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM allow to create relevant digital experiences from real-time information. More than 150 companies, like Dyson, GoPro, Hearst, Kohl's, Serviceplan, Migros, Rewe, Swiss Re and Vitra are using censhare on a daily basis.
You have several years of experience in the software development environment and feel at home in the Product Owner role? You would like to use and expand your skills in an innovative work environment with advanced ERP - technology?
If you would enjoy shaping the growth of a dynamic company with international operations, an exciting challenge awaits you.
For our headquarters in Munich we are looking for you at the next possible date as our new:
Product Owner (f/m)
full-time | permanent
What can you expect as a Product Owner at censhare?
As a Product Owner at censhare you are part of the agile release train following the scaled agile framework SAFe (www.scaledagileframework.com/). You manage the communication and collaboration in a very close relation with the product management team, the product owner team, the scrum master, the release train engineer, the software architect team, the UI / UX team and other stakeholders in order to ensure the best possible software development from a product perspective. At censhare you have the possibility to contribute to our rapid growth path. We are a learning organisation and so there is plenty of room for your ideas!
Your responsibilities as a Product Owner:
- You are a dedicated Product Owner for a development team of 5-9 developers.
- You act as an ambassador for the product both internally and externally.
- You are responsible for the detailed user story definitions and all related documents.
- You develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog ensuring work focusing on those tickets, which have the maximum value and that are strongly aligned with our overall product strategy.
Your profile as a Product Owner:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in working as a product owner and at least 3 years of experience in working in a Scrum environment.
- You dispose over a very strong agile mind set.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate efficiently with team members as well as stakeholders and domain experts from different business areas.
- Ideally you have worked in a SAFe environment.
- A university degree is a plus point but not a must.
- We offer a modern working environment with scope for individuality, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels.
- Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner with which we treat each one another – we are a great team, keen on celebrating success together.
- You will be working with highly motivated, competent colleagues using cutting-edge technologies across cultures.
- You can find a large scope for development and targeted training.
- Coffee, water and fruit are available free of charge.
- Our own cook pampers our employees by providing organic quality lunch.
All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare in integrating and automating their communication. Our customer and project portfolio encompasses virtually all sectors and company sizes. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 200 employees across the world, with subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA and India.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? If so, we look forward to receiving your application as a “Product Owner (f/m)” in German or English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join the company. Please send your application via the “apply-button”.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Michael Erhard by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Munich, Product Management, Product Ownership.