Teltonika, JSC – a European company, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 20 years. From vehicle telematics to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are growing in Germany region and looking for a TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER for remote work.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Solve technical issues on our “Helpdesk” system and look for ways to reduce them;
- Prepare and provide training and presentations for clients and employees about our company’s products and solutions;
- Visit clients;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Cooperate with Teltonika Headquarters technical support representatives and sales managers providing high quality technical service for customers;
- Improve knowledge about Teltonika’s products – become Teltonika’s product ambassador.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking and an interest in technology. You will succeed if you have:
- Technical / engineering education or similar work experience;
- Excellent German language skills (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language;
- The level of English language must be at least B1 (both spoken and written);
- Valid driver's license and access to a private car for work purposes;
- Residence and work permit in Germany country;
- Willing to travel for frequent local business trips;
- Availability to work remotely from home;
- Availability to use personal telephone for work purposes.
- Knowledge or experience with Teltonika products;
- Experience with Telematic / Networking solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to gain experience in the IoT field;
- Constant support from HQ and induction program for newcomers in IoT academies (remote);
- One year fixed-term contract with a possibility of extension;
- Employment through a local employment agency;
- Compensation package for planned client visits;
- Salary: fixed part (with opportunity to receive quarterly bonuses based on performance) (Range: 3200-5200 EUR GROSS/month)
- Working place: working from home or from other a non-office location
- Working hours: full-time
- Start date: immediately
* MUST: please specify city and product group (Vehicle telematics or Networking) in which you are interested, when You apply for the position. Applique is welcome: email@example.com
Apply for Technischer Support-Ingenieur
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.